Avians industrial door systems are made of steel panels which guarantee maximum security and reliability. The double-skinned PUF core design is heat insulating and particularly suitable for heated halls.
Our Doors are specifically designed to suit the modern industrial architecture. We offer a complete range of overhead sectional doors, either insulated sandwich panel doors or glazed doors. They provide good air tightness and insulation. They can also be supplied as fully covered or semi-glazed versions for optimal daylight exposure. Sectional overhead doors are made of high grade pre coated galvanised steel.Sandwich panel 40 mm / 80mm Thick filled Polyurethane Foam. Environment-friendly PUF insulated panels.
Our industrial sectional doors can achieve sound insulation up to a certain limit. Industrial doors are attractive, robust, durable with different type of textures.Industrial door systems are adapted to local conditions to facilitate tall buildings
- Steel door panel are with 40mm/80mm thick, Double-skinned, Poly Urethane Foam (PUF) core.
- Long lasting panels as continuously hot dipped galvanized zinc-coated structural steel
- Finger safe joint panels with EPDM seal to provide intermediate air & water tightness between panel joints
- Insulated panels are with zero ozone depletion potential (ODP)
- Door Panel Insulant has a low global warming potential (GWP)
- Biological Panel are immune to attack from fungi, mould & vermin.
- Sound Insulation can be achieved.
- High precision hinges made of galvanized steel, roller guide with adjustable ball bearing rollers are provided for smooth movement of the door.
- Easy-to-integrate interlocked side wicket doors ensure that pedestrian movement can be diversified
- Industrial sectional doors are maintenance-friendly, resulting in minimal service costs.
- Advance electronic imported direct drive & intelligent control
- Standard Safety edge mechanism stops the door if it comes into contact with an obstacle.
- All our door are incorporated with EN safety standards