Our LEAPTOR Turnstiles are a form of gate which allows only one person to pass at a time. This enables security to efficiently prevent potential trouble or to restrict any prohibited materials to enter into any secured premises.
It can restrict passage only to people who insert /scan a ticket, an ID cards, access card , thus a turnstile can be used in the case of paid access for example public transport, or to restrict access to authorized people in corporate houses or entrances of any building.
For latest range of physical access systems please visit us at www.leaptor.com
- Space efficient security barriers with a compact design having overall size 480 mm x 280 mm x 980 mm.
- Bi-directional passage control
- Inbuilt anti trailing design – when the tri arm rotates 60°, it locks automatically & avoids it rotating back
- Durability with minimal maintenance means years and millions of trouble free passages
- Turnstiles are used in applications including stadiums and arenas, perimeter and interior security, recreation and amusement parks, retail crowd control, transit fare collection and lobby
- Turnstiles are often used for monitoring and counting the numbers of people passing through a gate
- Sleek magnificent Pillar & Bridge type tripod turnstile design used to control the pedestrian flow smoothly
- Easy installation & easy to incorporate with existing systems
- Steady & noiseless operation
- It’s unique dropping arm feature provides a fail-safe safety solution in case of an emergency or power failure.
- Hosing available in stainless steel 304, 316 or galvanized powder coated
- Comes with shock absorber feature with heavy 1.2 mm housing thickness.
- Bi-directional passage control Tripod turnstile gates are available in automatic and manual versions.