In the very same order to provide safety against fire, Avians Fire Rated Rolling Shutters are in the store which look and operate in the same manner as traditional single skin rolling shutters. The only difference is the material used and the fixing type.
This Fire Rated Rolling Shutters designed to stay open under normal circumstances, and close automatically in the event of a fire are structured and constructed to prevent the spread of fire to adjoining areas. The fusible integrated links melt at 68° C, which triggers the fire rolling shutters to close automatically in the event of a fire.
For openings that require a two to four hour fire rating we provide fire rolling shutters utilizing advanced technology and according to specifications of European Standards/FM Global/British Standard/CBRI.
- Fire Rated Rolling Shutters acts as a barrier & prevents the fire spread in case of fire breakout from one area to other.
- The door comes down gradually in case of fire automatically after receiving signal from fusible link
- Exova Warrington UK certified fire rolling shutters conforming BS 476 Part 22
- EN/UL/FM Global certified shutters also available.
- All steel components of the fire rolling shutters are designed and fixed to provide complete sealing.
- Newly designed & tested G type guide specially for fire rolling shutters
- All components of our shutters are made from High Grade Steel.
- All the Fire Rated Rolling Shutters are available in a number of different finishes or can be powder coated in customized colors.
- Electric release and delay timer can be provided as optional accessories to meet specific customer requirements
- The doors can include additional safety and operational devices such as smoke detectors, flashing lights, buzzer or fire alarms
- Shutter integration to BMS system can also be done if required