Turnstiles are a form of gate which allows only one person to pass at a time. This enables security to efficiently prevent potential trouble or to restrict any prohibited materials to enter into any secured premises.
It can restrict passage only to people who insert /scan a ticket, an ID cards, access card , thus a turnstile can be used in the case of paid access for example public transport, or to restrict access to authorized people in corporate houses or entrances of any building.
- Space efficient security barriers with a compact design having overall size 480 mm x 280 mm x 980 mm.
- Bi-directional passage control
- Inbuilt anti trailing design – when the tri arm rotates 60°, it locks automatically & avoids it rotating back
- Durability with minimal maintenance means years and millions of trouble free passages
- Turnstiles are used in applications including stadiums and arenas, perimeter and interior security, recreation and amusement parks, retail crowd control, transit fare collection and lobby
- Turnstiles are often used for monitoring and counting the numbers of people passing through a gate
- Sleek magnificent Pillar & Bridge type tripod turnstile design used to control the pedestrian flow smoothly
- Easy installation & easy to incorporate with existing systems
- Steady & noiseless operation
- It’s unique dropping arm feature provides a fail-safe safety solution in case of an emergency or power failure.
- Hosing available in stainless steel 304, 316 or galvanized powder coated
- Comes with shock absorber feature with heavy 1.2 mm housing thickness.
- Bi-directional passage control Tripod turnstile gates are available in automatic and manual versions.