Our LEAPTOR Turnstiles are a form of gate which allows only one person to pass at a time. This enables security to efficiently prevent potential trouble or to restrict any prohibited materials to enter into any secured premises.
It can restrict passage only to people who insert /scan a ticket, an ID cards, access card , thus a turnstile can be used in the case of paid access for example public transport, or to restrict access to authorized people in corporate houses or entrances of any building.
For latest range of physical access systems please visit us at www.leaptor.com
- Elegant & graceful housing designed having sizes 1630 x 1500 x 2310 mm & 2100 x 1500 x 2310 mm for single & dual perimeter turnstiles respectively.
- 120 degree rod shaped pipes including centralized support for rotation
- Bi directional passage control
- Turnstiles are used in applications including stadiums and arenas, perimeter and interior security, recreation and amusement parks, retail crowd control, transit fare collection and lobby.
- Available in superior quality stainless steel material.
- Top housed with programmed control card for regulating its working along with Anti backup device
- Anti backup device prevents reverse rotation once the head has moved 30 degree from rest position
- Power failure options – Unit remains unlocked during power fail mode.
- Hydraulic damper to ensure smooth & quite operation.
- Variance in Automatic, Semi automatic & Manual turnstiles available
- Turnstiles offer a reliable and efficient method to ensure only authorized users are allowed access via access card reader/ bio metric readers/ bar code readers.